Wednesday, August 12, 2009 / 4:51 PM
YAY love manting and maykun, they make my tagboard so alive! :D
I was high high high in school today for no reason!
CG lunch after school for the first time.
hohoho.
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. The thought of school starting tmr makes me feel r...
    2. NAPFA 5 ITEMS' OVER! WOOHOO.I tried my best for 4i...
    3. YAY THE KINDERGARTEN REPLIED ME!For pilot test woo...
    4. HOME ALONE !I am too lazy to go out, blah.Tons of ...
    5. ANGRY DAY.Maths test screwed up.I should seriously...
    6. Now trying to do EOM 2nd draft. So freaking sian!T...
    7. I FINISH MY EOM 1ST DRAFT!YAY LET'S CELEBRATE.ok i...
    8. Tdy is a sian sian day.Everyone in school is nth b...
    9. I OFFICIALLY HATE EOM. FREAK.AND I WANT TO GO SHOP...
    10. OMG i finish drafting the letter for PW.YAY so pro...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates