Wednesday, August 19, 2009 / 10:09 PM
tired tired tired.
First tution i gave to this little girl named An Qi!
Oh my i talked to her abt Pokemon oops.

Congrats to happy Ms Tan Wen Jia for getting her shoes.
But after knowing where the shoe brand comes frm, she became sad.
LOL.

Meeting kindergarten head tmr !
Must chhiiioonngg to Orchard omg.
And i cant wait to find costumes for the role Munchie Monster!
OMG lah it is my dream is going to come true.
I WILL SOON BE A MASCOT YAY.
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. PW MEETING after sch !Wen Ge, Clifford and Joel we...
    2. YAY love manting and maykun, they make my tagboard...
    3. The thought of school starting tmr makes me feel r...
    4. NAPFA 5 ITEMS' OVER! WOOHOO.I tried my best for 4i...
    5. YAY THE KINDERGARTEN REPLIED ME!For pilot test woo...
    6. HOME ALONE !I am too lazy to go out, blah.Tons of ...
    7. ANGRY DAY.Maths test screwed up.I should seriously...
    8. Now trying to do EOM 2nd draft. So freaking sian!T...
    9. I FINISH MY EOM 1ST DRAFT!YAY LET'S CELEBRATE.ok i...
    10. Tdy is a sian sian day.Everyone in school is nth b...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates