Tuesday, October 20, 2009 / 11:46 PM


Yvonne, i am failing terribly :(
KILL ME, urgh.
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. dont wanna go school tmr. urgh :(
    2. PROMO'S OVER WOOHOO.Ok actually i'm not that happy...
    3. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO ME ME ME ! :DYay today is a...
    4. I've so much to say. BUT NO TIME TO POST.Blame it ...
    5. Had OP today. Did not do my best. Joel was freakin...
    6. HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY SIJIA!lovelovelovelove you! :D
    7. i dont like the word mug.It makes me feels uncomfo...
    8. I am dead beat after doing WR. Grrrr.A voice in my...
    9. Holiday's ending. Procrastinated. Didn't study alo...
    10. BORING DAY. shall not elaborate.i am so not going ...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates