Friday, September 25, 2009 / 8:26 PM
Had OP today. Did not do my best. Joel was freaking pro :O
Yu heng was damn disgusting today, cannot stand it.

I wanna wanna play. Why is promo so lateeeee.
Although i got more time to study, but it seriously sucks.
Jealous of the Yufang and von. blah.

I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE GAMER. It's M18, bloody hell :(
Seriously regretted not asking her out that day.
I assumed that she will be busy.
It was her most important day of the year.
Sad, argh.
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY SIJIA!lovelovelovelove you! :D
    2. i dont like the word mug.It makes me feels uncomfo...
    3. I am dead beat after doing WR. Grrrr.A voice in my...
    4. Holiday's ending. Procrastinated. Didn't study alo...
    5. BORING DAY. shall not elaborate.i am so not going ...
    6. My mum was like complaining how weak i am and get ...
    7. I.AM.FREAKING.SICKurgh.
    8. PILOT TEST DAY 4TH SEP. I think we did a great gre...
    9. TMR IS A BIG BIG DAY!I mean today since it passed ...
    10. This retarded robot looks retarded. That's why i ...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates