Wednesday, September 02, 2009 / 10:57 PM

This retarded robot looks retarded. That's why i like it!
Watched where got ghost with Clifford and LiZhong.
Clifford was ultimately emo. Wth happened, i myself have no idea.
And we freaked out when Mr Hsu popped up from behind.
He appears like literally everywhere omg.
And i realised LZ is a nice talking partner.
U can just talk non-stop with him. Hhahahaha.
Fri = pilot test = no school
How happy can i be :D
I finally realise how much it matters to me. Really.
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. I don't know what to say.My head's in a mess right...
    2. Can you believe it ? I've not touched the com sinc...
    3. love my playlist :D All my fav songs yay.Chem SPA ...
    4. WOOHOO CG06 HAD STEAMBOAT OUTING AT NIGHT!It's lik...
    5. After school we had a meeting with Chiltern House ...
    6. tired tired tired.First tution i gave to this litt...
    7. PW MEETING after sch !Wen Ge, Clifford and Joel we...
    8. YAY love manting and maykun, they make my tagboard...
    9. The thought of school starting tmr makes me feel r...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates