Saturday, August 22, 2009 / 12:02 AM
WOOHOO CG06 HAD STEAMBOAT OUTING AT NIGHT!
It's like quite alot of ppl go lah!
Now the steamboat smell is everywhere in my room.
Yucks.
I'm really v happy today (:

MT MT MT MT MT MT. CHEER UP.
It really breaks my heart to see u so unhappy. Really.
I will try my best to make u happy happy happy again (:
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. After school we had a meeting with Chiltern House ...
    2. tired tired tired.First tution i gave to this litt...
    3. PW MEETING after sch !Wen Ge, Clifford and Joel we...
    4. YAY love manting and maykun, they make my tagboard...
    5. The thought of school starting tmr makes me feel r...
    6. NAPFA 5 ITEMS' OVER! WOOHOO.I tried my best for 4i...
    7. YAY THE KINDERGARTEN REPLIED ME!For pilot test woo...
    8. HOME ALONE !I am too lazy to go out, blah.Tons of ...
    9. ANGRY DAY.Maths test screwed up.I should seriously...
    10. Now trying to do EOM 2nd draft. So freaking sian!T...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates