Friday, August 28, 2009 / 10:06 PM
Can you believe it ? I've not touched the com since sunday omg.
Been busy with PW stuffs this week. Really busy.
Always reach home at like 10 plus in the night omg.
But PW is love! FUN :D
Running on sch track at 8pm, cutting wood and nailing, buying men disposable socks as puppets woohoo. Great great time!

After school had a long funny interesting and lame chat with Mr hsu ,Mr wong & clifford.
Omg lah they are like my GP and Maths tutor but we were talking about stuffs like getting married, FBTs and we gossiped like some aunties haha.
Our class always have issues about FBTs, cause it remind us about Mr Chua hohoho.
They are like damn cute lah, felt like they are really close friends to me. Although their ages add up to about 50 years old LOL.
And Mr Hsu has a christian name given by melissathepro hoho.
He will be called Mr TinTin Hsu cause he look exactly like TinTin omg.
I still think it is not bad.

On mon which is teachers' day too, my class gna have POT-LUCK!
Damn fun can everyone's gna bring food!
That Clifford volunteered to make sushi and me and joel was included somehow.
And now we dont even have a place to make sushi lah.
We are thinking of travelling to Joel's hse in JB to make. What a great idea.

The presents bought for the teachers were outrageous. Especially Mr chua's one.
But i think he will be like damn happy to add that fbt shorts to his collections lol.
Ms Tay's present is really meaningful haha.
I really want to get better gifts for the teacher. I need those class funds.
Should we get mr hsu a new bike ? LOL. Ok i am crazy.

Tmr there's kayaking at macritchie reservoir.
Like WHERE THE HELL is it ?!
I even have difficulty spelling that weird name lah omg.
I dont want to become dark, sigh.


Reply to tags! :D

Man Ting : YAY not bad right. All my favourite songs serious! Go cut yr fringe anw hoho.
Yvonne : Yeah ! Damn nice right. I now then realise leh omg
Astrid : okok use your hands k!
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. love my playlist :D All my fav songs yay.Chem SPA ...
    2. WOOHOO CG06 HAD STEAMBOAT OUTING AT NIGHT!It's lik...
    3. After school we had a meeting with Chiltern House ...
    4. tired tired tired.First tution i gave to this litt...
    5. PW MEETING after sch !Wen Ge, Clifford and Joel we...
    6. YAY love manting and maykun, they make my tagboard...
    7. The thought of school starting tmr makes me feel r...
    8. NAPFA 5 ITEMS' OVER! WOOHOO.I tried my best for 4i...
    9. YAY THE KINDERGARTEN REPLIED ME!For pilot test woo...
    10. HOME ALONE !I am too lazy to go out, blah.Tons of ...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates