Sunday, August 23, 2009 / 5:00 PM
love my playlist :D All my fav songs yay.
Chem SPA and econs test next week gosh.
Driving me crazy :(


Tonight I've fallen and i can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night i miss you I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight .
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. WOOHOO CG06 HAD STEAMBOAT OUTING AT NIGHT!It's lik...
    2. After school we had a meeting with Chiltern House ...
    3. tired tired tired.First tution i gave to this litt...
    4. PW MEETING after sch !Wen Ge, Clifford and Joel we...
    5. YAY love manting and maykun, they make my tagboard...
    6. The thought of school starting tmr makes me feel r...
    7. NAPFA 5 ITEMS' OVER! WOOHOO.I tried my best for 4i...
    8. YAY THE KINDERGARTEN REPLIED ME!For pilot test woo...
    9. HOME ALONE !I am too lazy to go out, blah.Tons of ...
    10. ANGRY DAY.Maths test screwed up.I should seriously...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates