Friday, September 04, 2009 / 12:21 AM
TMR IS A BIG BIG DAY!
I mean today since it passed midnight already.
IT'S PILOT TEST DAY FOR MY PW GRP!
We worked extremely hard for this day and finally it has arrived.
Wish us the best of luck tmr !
Will spam photos on the next post :D
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. This retarded robot looks retarded. That's why i ...
    2. I don't know what to say.My head's in a mess right...
    3. Can you believe it ? I've not touched the com sinc...
    4. love my playlist :D All my fav songs yay.Chem SPA ...
    5. WOOHOO CG06 HAD STEAMBOAT OUTING AT NIGHT!It's lik...
    6. After school we had a meeting with Chiltern House ...
    7. tired tired tired.First tution i gave to this litt...
    8. PW MEETING after sch !Wen Ge, Clifford and Joel we...
    9. YAY love manting and maykun, they make my tagboard...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates