Monday, November 09, 2009 / 10:36 PM
I need someone by my side now. Seriously.
And i dread to see PW coming to an end.
This sucks.
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. PW PW PW IS LOVE LOVE LOVE !Just suddenly have the...
    2. HALLOWEEN @ NIGHT SAFARI ! , with WenJia, Yuheng a...
    3. HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN !Nighat safari tmr y...
    4. I MISS BUNGEE RUN.I want sports carnival to come a...
    5. Yvonne, i am failing terribly :(KILL ME, urgh.
    6. dont wanna go school tmr. urgh :(
    7. PROMO'S OVER WOOHOO.Ok actually i'm not that happy...
    8. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO ME ME ME ! :DYay today is a...
    9. I've so much to say. BUT NO TIME TO POST.Blame it ...
    10. Had OP today. Did not do my best. Joel was freakin...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates