Wednesday, December 02, 2009 / 2:12 AM


Maybe some plans for class outings and meet up with friends huh.
OMG yes homework too.



FYI, Fringe has been my favorite companion for the past few weeks!
Fringe KISSASS :D

ps: my phone is bubble-ed ! (soaked in soap)
went for repairrrrrrrr. 3 wks omfgggggggggg.
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. I need someone by my side now. Seriously.And i dre...
    2. PW PW PW IS LOVE LOVE LOVE !Just suddenly have the...
    3. HALLOWEEN @ NIGHT SAFARI ! , with WenJia, Yuheng a...
    4. HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN !Nighat safari tmr y...
    5. I MISS BUNGEE RUN.I want sports carnival to come a...
    6. Yvonne, i am failing terribly :(KILL ME, urgh.
    7. dont wanna go school tmr. urgh :(
    8. PROMO'S OVER WOOHOO.Ok actually i'm not that happy...
    9. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO ME ME ME ! :DYay today is a...
    10. I've so much to say. BUT NO TIME TO POST.Blame it ...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates