Wednesday, January 06, 2010 / 2:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL my beloved cousin haha.
Spent 3 days at her bday chalet and played Wii for 3 days straight!
Now serious muscle ache omg.

Going to play Wii at her house on thurs again!
I havent finish my holiday hw omg :X
Introduction


melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
melissa.melissa.melissa.melissa.
06.10.92
T.J.C

Guestbook


Connections


Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Archives

    By post:
    1. Avatar , simply the best movie of 2009 !So happy t...
    2. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!yay my favourite day of the year...
    3. :(
    4. MOVIES.Avatar. Christmas Carol. Chipmunks. Planet ...
    5. Joke of the day:Mr Hsu wrote Manting's chinese nam...
    6. PPL 10 more days to release of JJ's new album !Rea...
    7. 第幾個100天 - 18/12/2009JJ's 7th album (:Listen to it ...
    8. Maybe some plans for class outings and meet up wit...
    9. I need someone by my side now. Seriously.And i dre...
    10. PW PW PW IS LOVE LOVE LOVE !Just suddenly have the...
    Credits

    Designer / Mira Muhayat.
    Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

    Playlist

    Singapore Social Network Updates